Outlay - High
Throughput - Medium
The Metallisation Met-PCC(PLAS) is the latest development to our Atmospheric Plasma Spray (APS) systems.
The Met-PCC(PLAS) system applies all of the simple control / operator interface features of our previous Plasma and HVOF systems but now allows the use of the Metallisation 50kW PLA5000 pistol and/or non-Metallisation plasma pistols. 50kW pistols use a single power source with an additional power source added for 80kW systems.
The Met-PCC(PLAS) system has re-packaged the control elements and utilised the latest technology to optimise functionality and reliability. At the front end, the operator interface utilizes an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI), including the option to integrate video images into the display. The interface runs on a familiar touchscreen Windows PC platform with Intel Dual Atom processor which is great for usability, integration and communication. Behind the scenes, the latest PLC runs the system with communication between devices via the reliable Ethernet protocol.
As you would expect from a system of this standard, the gases/fluids are all mass-flow controlled for optimum repeatability of coatings. All spray parameters can have real-time trending on the system.
The result is a truly unique, compact design, flexible, easy to operate Plasma system, backed up by Metallisation’s 90 year+ industry experience and support.
- Print rolls / Analox rolls
- Paper rolls
- Mechanical Seals
- Aerospace engine
- Aerospace airframe
- Wire Drawing Capstans
- Automotive valves
- Base Coat to Non-Stick Surfaces such as Teflon
- Mass flow control of primary, secondary and carrier gases = repeatability
- Easy to use, intuitive operator interface
- Inverter power supply = stability
- PC control with touch screen operator interface
- Optional keyboard control or operator interface unit
- Manual or fully sequenced start-up, operation and shut-down
- Various straight, angled and extension pistols can be used
- Safety interlocks to prevent running without coolant and gases
- Argon or Nitrogen primary and Nitrogen, Helium or Hydrogen secondary gases
- Unlimited recipes and parameter recording
- Other powder feeders/power sources can be interfaced