Outlay - High
Throughput - High
The New Metallisation Arc528E-ACD system offers the ultimate in reliability and precision for ultra-high throughput, demanding production applications with anti-corrosion coatings.
Wire drive is supplied at the proven heavy-duty pistol by a new, powerful brushless AC Inverter motor, through a robust gearbox and drive roller system. The high-performance pistol incorporates proven Metallisation technology, including a unique, constant geometry (CG) head. This ensures smooth and consistent spray quality and minimal downtime when changing consumable spares.
The high throughput ARC528E-ACD pistol connects to one of two new Metallisation PLC controlled energisers, either 1000A or 1500A rated.
The drive unit controller is now internally mounted within the energiser for improved reliability. The industrial spec. PLC offers reliability and easier maintainability, enabling the system to be fully integrated with production equipment such as ductile iron pipe processing plants.
- Ductile Iron Pipes
- LPG cylinder spraying
- Railway tracks
- Subsea riser pipes
- Construction Piles
- Wind Towers
- Large Monopiles
- New brushless AC drive motor
- New sealed energiser = easy to maintain
- 1000A or 1500A energiser = high production rates
- Robust proven design = greater reliability
- Uses 2.3mm to 4.76mm wires without changing drive rollers
- Integrates to production machinery
- High capacity power electronics
- High throughput = quicker production
- Wire dispense from reels, coils or drums
- Quick release supplies option for fast pistol changeover