MK66E-PC Auto Flame
The NEW Metallisation MK66E-PC is a fully automatic flamespray system with mass flow control, which offers the ability to produce the highest quality, repeatable coatings. The system provides a fully automatic sequence of ignition, main flame and wire feed. The wire feed is capable to be stopped during spraying without melting the wire back into the nozzle, even when left for extended periods. Fault sensors check for loss of flame, wire stoppages or wire out and can interlock to external automation to stop production and request assistance. These features ensure continued operation, improved coating quality and minimised downtime.
The system is PC controlled with distributed I/O, for extreme reliability, comprising a touch screen HMI (with optional keyboard), mass flow control gas box, and compact, electric drive pistol.
- Mass flow control of Oxygen, Propane Fuel Gas and Air = repeatability
- Easy to use, intuitive operator interface
- PC control with touch screen
- Optional keyboard control or operator interface unit
- Unlimited recipes and parameter recording
- Manual or fully sequenced start-up, operation and shut-down
- Safety interlocks to prevent running without Nozzle Air.
- Molybdenum coatings on train axles
- Robotic spraying
- Heater tracks on wing/rotor leading edges
- Ceramic seal areas
- Tube mills